Thursday, July 25, 2013

LOST IN THE PRESENCE OF THE SWEET HOLY GHOST

Lost In The Presence Of The Sweet Holy Ghost 

If I told you that I'd seen something that no one else could see 
And if I told you that the angels had been talking to me 
Would you merely think me foolish, all my senses I had lost 
No, Im just lost in the presence of the sweet Holy Ghost 

CHORUS 
I'm lost in the presence of the sweet Holy Ghost 
And its drawing me closer to the one I love the most 
And I'm keeping company with the Heavenly Host 
Cause I'm lost in the presence of the sweet Holy Ghost 

Now if you tried to tell me something and I just misunderstood 
If I'm too heavenly mined to be any earthly good 
If you're scared of my religion you'd better not get close 
Because 'Im lost in the presence of the sweet Holy Ghost 

CHORUS 

Now if you think I'm out of order because I can't stay in my seat 
And if you think that it's blasphemous because there's dancing in my feet 
I can hardly hear you talking, I'm not listening very well 
Because I'm plugged into power and I'm about to have a spell 

CHORUS 

No comments:

Post a Comment