Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'M GETTIN' READY TO LEAVE THIS WORLD

GETTIN' READY TO LEAVE THIS WORLD





1. Laying up my treasures in that home above
Trusting, fully trusting in the Savior's love;
Doing what I can for heaven's Holy Dove
I'm a getting ready to leave this world.
CHORUS:
I'm getting ready to leave this world,
(I'm a getting ready to leave this world of sorrow)
Getting ready for gates of pearl;
(I'm a getting ready for the gates of pearl)
Keeping (my record bright)
Watching, (both day and night)
I'm getting ready to leave this world.
(I'm a getting ready to leave this sinful world)


2. Trusting in the riches of His saving grace,
In each earthly trial I His love can trace.
Sure that up in heaven I shall find a place,
I'm a getting ready to leave this world.

CHORUS:
3. To prepare a mansion, Jesus said, "I'll go,
If it were not true I would have told you so,"
Just a little while to linger here below,
I'm a geting ready to leave this world.

CHORUS:



No comments:

Post a Comment