Tuesday, March 4, 2014

DON'T LOSE YOUR VISION OF JESUS

DON'T LOSE YOUR VISION OF JESUS

1)
As we travel this pilgrim way, we have heartaches and burdens to bear
but with the vision of Jesus and Heaven in view, 
our cross is much lighter to bear.
(cho.)
Don't lose your vision of Jesus.
Keep your eyes ever on him.
Many friends and dear loved ones have lost their way.
They've lost their vision of him.
2)
Don't ever look back just keep traveling on,
For there's nothing in this world of sin.
Don't ever look back at the earthly cares,
Lest you lose your vision of him.
3)
I remember the time, I remember the place,
where Jesus sweetly came in. How he took away my burdens
that I'd felt so long.
Since I first had a vision of him.
(end)

3 comments:

  1. Great hymn
    I really love this hymn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hymn,
    Thanks to God Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes someone keep moving without looking back, because looking back at this time is an error in Christian faith.

    ReplyDelete