Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PAUL'S MINISTRY

Paul's Ministry 
Recorded by Kitty Wells
Written by William Travel
[3/4 time]


G                                           D7
The Lord said stand up Paul and dry up your tears
                                        G
You must preach My gospel for many long years
                               C
Go to Damascus the way that is straight
            G        D7                 G
You'll meet Ananias  and there you must wait

                                D7
I counted on Jonah I counted on Cain 
                                 G
I counted on Adam but he was the same
                                 C
I counted on Judas but he proved untrue
               G          D7              G
Oh go tell the world Paul I'm counting on you
 
                                             D7
Three days have gone by Lord and yet I don't see
                                          G
But here stands my brother a talking with me
                                     D7
He says brother Paul the Lord in the sky
               G        D7            G
Has sent me to heal you and open your eyes

                                               D7
I'll send you to the Gentiles I'll send you to Rome
                                         G
But Paul you must suffer till I call you home
                                                    C
You'll sleep in the desert you'll be wrecked out at sea
                  G         D7            G
But keep right on preaching My gospel for Me

No comments:

Post a Comment